Reports to: Shift Manager
As a Delivery Driver at Appalachia Cookie Company, you are the face of the company. You should be passionate about the industry as well as delivering an exceptional customer experience, while understanding the importance of a positive social and environmental impact. All of our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation and food quality.
- Typical Shifts: 11am - 5pm; 5pm - 11pm; 8pm - 1am.
- Must be a quick learning individual.
- Proficient in the following areas: ordering, receiving, customer service, safety and sanitation.
- Must have reliable transportation. (4WD preferred during Winter months)
- Must have GPS or smart phone with mapping software
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must have valid insurance.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with the delivery area.
- Must be positive and proactive.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be certified drug free.
- Delivering orders to customers in a safe and timely manor.
- Handling money and making change.
- Checking the delivery orders for accuracy and quality (ex. milks, side items and customer notes)
- While not delivering, drivers will be expected to help bakers and kitchen staff by folding boxes, prepping orders, washing dishes, etc…
- Recognizing the difference between cookies.
- Recognizing the difference between under/over-baked cookies.
- Repetitive movement and cognitive skills.
- Answering phones and greeting customers.
- Taking customers’ orders and using Point of Sale.