Report to: Store Operations Manager (SOM)
Supervises: Drivers, Bakers & Cashiers
As a Shift Manager, you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience, while understanding the importance of a positive social and environmental impact. Our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
- Typical Shifts: 10am - 5pm; 5pm - 11pm; 6pm - 1am.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in fast paced restaurant environment.
- Must have prior supervisory experience managing 5-6 people.
- Proficient in the following areas: ordering, receiving, inventory, customer service, safety and sanitation.
- Must be able to work at least 25 hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be positive, proactive, friendly and outgoing.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Make sure that employees show up on time and are wearing proper uniform.
- Make sure that orders are prepared, cooked and to the customer in a timely manor.
- Learn Point of Sale fluently.
- Making dough when necessary.
- Communicating with retailers and ensuring on-time delivery of orders
- Consistently produce quality products.
- Make occasional bank deposits.
- Must possess ability to step into any position in the store.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and employees, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.