Report to: Regional Manager
Supervises: Shift Managers, Drivers, Bakers & Cashiers
As a Store Operations Manager, you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience, while understanding the importance of a positive social and environmental impact. Our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
- 3+ years of restaurant management experience in a full service or fast casual environment.
- Training, coaching, and development of employees.
- Ensure the safety of our guests and employees through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Serve-Safe Certification Required
- Leading guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, employee friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team.
- Drive sales growth, control cost management, and maintain profit growth.
- Consistently produce quality products.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be certified drug free.
Additional expectations of our Store Operations Managers are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills.
- Ability to step into any position in any store.
- Must be positive and proactive.
- Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and employees, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, social, environmental and financial areas.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to "go the extra mile."
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work a maximum of 50-55 hours a week.
- Must be prepared to ensure that all shifts are covered to maintain store operations.
- Experience creating and managing scheduling.
- Printing, organizing, baking, packaging, labeling and otherwise preparing shipping orders for pick-up.
- Maintaining communication with customers and upper management via email.
- Conducting inventory audits and ordering food and supplies when needed.
- Interviewing and hiring applicants, rewarding and disciplining staff, and when necessary terminating employment.
- Handling minor in-store repairs.
- Must be excited to be a part of the community and actively participate in community activities/meetings.
Please be advised - we will require frequent evening, late night and weekend hours. Please apply if you are comfortable working these types of hours.
If you feel as though you are a great candidate for this position, please forward your resume and a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time